- Name: Justin Kasuboski
- Height: 6’4
- Weight: 245
- Position: Tight End
- College: University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- Twitter: @KasuboskiJustin
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• The Hangar Bar & Grill
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• Commitment to detail in the execution of the blocking scheme, route running, and my effort to finish every play.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Reward my family with the support they have given me by providing them the funds to retire.
What has been your biggest failure?
• Being one game away from going to the State Championship game for football in high school.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Being a role model and leader for my teammates. Striving to bring the best out myself and my teammates.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Trent is a Defensive Lineman who had shoulder surgery this past offseason and has come back stronger than he was pre surgery. He has two lifting records for his position group, and this shows his hard work.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Yes, I have a nickname it is Kaz, which comes from my last name.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in Physical Education, and my dream job would be coaching at a high level for a football team.
NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your coolest life moment?
• My coolest life moment is becoming an uncle and watching my family grow and change.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• The song I would sing at karaoke would be Fallen Angel by Poison
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Ben Affleck in the Accountant
Who is your favorite football team?
• Green Bay Packers
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Irritated with the lack of commitment
What is your biggest fear?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Russell Wilson
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Consistency is the approach of every gameday. It starts with meal preparation, contrast showers, mental focus, team warm-up, routes on air, team plays, and with Throw it Up by Lil Jon to hype the team up to go out and win the game.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Exercising, Hunting, Snowmobiling, and spending time with family and friends
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I would compare myself to Robert Tonyan for the Green Bay Packers
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents because they have instilled a strong work ethic and they encouraged me to always look at every situation in a positive manner.
What motivates you to work hard?
• The strong desire to succeed in whatever I do, analyzing any shortcomings to reduce the chance of reoccurrence, and wanting to fulfill my dream of an NFL football player!!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Monster pick up for @UCF_Football twitter.com/b_strong07/sta…
about 28 mins ago
- I fixed it, was supposed to say Rookie mini camp tryouts twitter.com/jpfinlaynbcs/s…
about 30 mins ago
- Breaking: Washington Football Team is cancelling rookie mini camp tryouts after a player tested positive for COVID… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- So it won't be the mini camp per se it is the tryouts, every team is allowed to have 5 players in for a tryout twitter.com/draftdiamonds/…
about 40 mins ago
- Hearing the Washington Football Team will cancel their mini camp due to a positive COVID test.
about 51 mins ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Akayleb Evans. Together we...
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...