- Name: Jordan Bowie
- Height: 5’9”
- Weight: 185
- Position: DB
- College: Lebanon Valley College
- Twitter: @J_Bowie5
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• In my opinion, the best restaurant in York is Outback Steakhouse
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• When breaking down my film what will stick out is me being consistent in my technique, as well as having a really high football IQ for the game and having natural Cover ability, and very versatile in the secondary.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• If I win the lotto the first thing I would do Is call my mom and tell her she doesn’t ever have to work anymore, and where does she wanna live.
• What has been your biggest failure?
I wouldn’t necessarily say I’ve had any type of failure in life, But I’ve had many obstacles that thought me lessons. Such as being patient, everything happens for a reason, and nothing is ever handed to you.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I think My teammates would say my best quality is being competitive, being a great teammate, Always lighting up the room with my laughter, and also always striving for more.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• That’s a hard one because it’s a lot of teammates that I have, who work hard. But I would have to say it’s between Dillion Estes or CJ Laporta.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• The nickname that I have is Bowie Island, that nickname has been connected with me since I’ve been in high school and I got several articles from high school about it recognizing my ability on what I do on the field. The nickname will always be part of me for the rest of my life.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in Business Administration with a minor in Sports Management. If football doesn’t work out, my dream job would be coaching football at the college level as a DC or DB coach until I get enough experience to become a head coach one day.
What is your coolest life moment?
• My coolest life moment would be my senior year of high school. Those are football and life memories I will never forget and sometimes wish I could relive again to this day.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Meek Mill Dreams & Nightmares
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• If I could pick an actor to play me in a movie I would choose Jharrel Jerome who was the actor who played Korey Wise from the Central Park 5
Who is your favorite football team?
• Philadelphia Eagles
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• “I know your route”
What is your biggest fear?
• My biggest fear is to fail
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• There are many underrated players in the NFL but since I am a DB, I am going to have to go with Budda Baker. He plays Saftey, lines up in the slot, plays Corner, and matches up great with Tight Ends, and comes down and helps in the run game.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• The way I prepare is to always try and get with the other 10 guys on defense at some point throughout the day to give them words of encouragement before kickoff. I watch film until I have to leave for the field and I look over the notes I made for that particular team that week. Also, I just relax and listen to music to get my mind focused on the game.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I love to hang out with teammates/friends, play 2k/Madden and also do football training for Youth, middle school, and High school DBs
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I would say Chris Harris Jr because he can play on either side at Corner as well as play the slot. He’s not the biggest, strongest or fastest, but his level of IQ and his technique is a reason he has been an elite Corner for almost a decade.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The person who has had the biggest influence on my life is my mom because she sacrificed over and over for me to chase my dreams. Also, I’ve had great people like Laquinn Thompson, Hakeem Kinard, Kevin Jackson, Calvin Heath, and Quinn Howard helping me be there when I need someone to talk too
What motivates you to work hard?
• What motivates me to work hard is knowing I am a first-generation student in my family, so to strive for success on and off the field is huge for me. It allows the younger ones in my family to have something to look up too that is what makes me work harder.