The Buffalo Bills are heading into a bye week in week 11 and it is a much needed bye, but the bigger concern is keeping John Brown healthy. The Bills wide receiver has been amazing since joining the team in free agency last year.
Brown though has been playing the last few games injured. On 3rd-and-23 late in the game, Brown snatched the ball out of the air for 24 but came down awkwardly on the knee.
He has been battling through leg injuries for several weeks now. The Bills should activated a wide receiver from their practice squad or sign a veteran like Taylor Gabriel for the time being and let Brown rest.
Bills rookie Gabriel Davis has been solid this year, and he can help fill the void of Brown for the next couple weeks but the nagging injury has been a problem for the Bills. When Josh Allen has Brown he seems like a different quarterback.
Bills need to get healthy, and right now they are banged up all around. Tons of injuries so this bye week will come at a perfect time, but they need to let Smoke rest. He is the most important piece on their roster when he is not out there.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Steelers are screwed again, I am not a Steelers fan but boy they are getting screwed nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/steele… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kellen Mond, QB, Texas A&M University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/kellen… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- The best game on Thanksgiving has been moved
about 33 mins ago
- Facts and a coach twitter.com/mikegarafolo/s…
about 35 mins ago
- Hearing the game is being moved Turkeys
about 36 mins ago