The Buffalo Bills are heading into a bye week in week 11 and it is a much needed bye, but the bigger concern is keeping John Brown healthy. The Bills wide receiver has been amazing since joining the team in free agency last year.
Brown though has been playing the last few games injured. On 3rd-and-23 late in the game, Brown snatched the ball out of the air for 24 but came down awkwardly on the knee.
He has been battling through leg injuries for several weeks now. The Bills should activated a wide receiver from their practice squad or sign a veteran like Taylor Gabriel for the time being and let Brown rest.
Bills rookie Gabriel Davis has been solid this year, and he can help fill the void of Brown for the next couple weeks but the nagging injury has been a problem for the Bills. When Josh Allen has Brown he seems like a different quarterback.
Bills need to get healthy, and right now they are banged up all around. Tons of injuries so this bye week will come at a perfect time, but they need to let Smoke rest. He is the most important piece on their roster when he is not out there.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Noah Johnson, QB, University of South Florida nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/noah-j… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- ICYMI:Film break down on how Bo Nix can take the next step this year as QB #1 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/bo-nix/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ry Schneider, C/G, Oklahoma State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:One woman drops her civil lawsuit against Texans QB Deshaun Watson, and no there was not a settlement… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- He should have known, you never bump into a man at the boom boom room twitter.com/melindakdka/st…
about 2 hours ago