The Los Angles Chargers had the Las Vegas Raiders on the rope this week. It went all the way down to the final play of the game. Donald Parham had a nice touch pass ball in the corner of the endzone but Raiders defensive back Isaiah Johnson made a beautiful play to break it up.
The Chargers could use Austin Ekeler right now more than ever. Ekeler (hamstring) is eligible to return from IR at any moment now, but it doesn’t look like he will.
Chargers head coach Anthony Lynn said he was a little behind in his rehab.
The Chargers are 2-6 but they could use a player like Ekeler to get them over the hump. The Chargers are right there every game but just seem to fall short week in and week out.
Justin Jackson has been banged up, Kalen Ballage looked solid, and both Joshua Kelley and Troymaine Poper have been doing well while Ekeler is out.
This year Ekeler has 49 reps and 248 yards with 1 touchdown in 2020, but our doctors at Fantasy Doctor’s feel he could be out at least another three weeks. Dr. Jesse Morse feels he could return possibly in week 12.
Either way, the Chargers need a running back to step up, because they can win.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Week 13 Injury Report, Quarterbacks and Tight Ends nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/injury… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Week 13 Injury Report, What Wide Receivers will play this week?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Congrats twitter.com/nathanshack19/…
about 38 mins ago
- Last Chance:Ravens TE Mark Andrews has had no negative consequences when dealing with COVID-19… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- I’m taking Alex Leatherwood, Call me nuts but he is a future Pro Bowler twitter.com/jonm_salter/st…
about 1 hour ago