On March 6th, New York Jets defensive tackle Quinnen Williams was arrested when airport officials found a Glock 19 in Quinnen’s luggage going through a security checkpoint at LaGauardia airport in New York.
The gun was not loaded, but they did find a magazine in his bag. Quinnen Williams hired an attorney and today, the Jets defensive tackle found out all charges were dropped against him.
Williams Attorney Alex Spiro says the criminal gun charges have been formally dropped — and Quinnen was instead hit with a minor citation, according to TMZ Sports.
“As we said from the outset, this matter has been resolved with no criminal charges,” Spiro said in a statement.
“This case was nothing more than a technical issue with the storing of the firearm which is why the government gave Mr. Williams nothing more than a ticket.”
This is big news for the Jets and the third overall draft pick in the 2019 NFL Draft.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kentavious Thomas, RB, Fort Valley State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Ravens RB Mark Ingram suffered a high ankle sprain; How many weeks will he miss?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- I just want to beat the Jets and Patriots twitter.com/marcel_lj/stat…
about 42 mins ago
- Kelvin Harmon still working hard twitter.com/_harmonk/statu…
about 43 mins ago
- What does the Denver Broncos partnership with FanDuel mean for the rest of the teams? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/bronco… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago