Let’s break down our Week 6 Picks, Predictions, and Fantasy Sleepers. Last week, we were 9-4 last week, bringing our record on the year to 49-22-1. My Buffalo Bills dropped the ball. The Chiefs also losing to the Raiders was a huge upset, in my opinion. This week the Bills and Chiefs will face one another on Monday Night at 5:00 pm. Dinner Football?
- Texans v. Titans
- Bengals v. Colts
- Falcons v. Vikings
- Broncos v. Patriots
- Washington v. Giants
- Ravens v. Eagles
- Browns v. Steelers
- Bears v. Panthers
- Lions v. Jaguars
- Jets v. Dolphins
- Packers v. Buccaneers
- Rams v. 49ers
- Chiefs v. Bills
- Cardinals v. Cowboys
- Browns shock the Pittsburgh Steelers in Pittsburgh. It is hard to win in Pittsburgh, but the Browns are able to establish a run game and the Steelers offense has a hard time getting started. Turnovers cost the Steelers a win.
- Panthers shock the Bears. The Bears have been playing lights out, but Teddy Bridgewater leads a fourth-quarter drive and caps it off with a Robby Anderson touchdown to pull ahead and beat the Bears.
- Cam Newton throws a pick-six, but they still hold on to get the win. The Patriots win 31-14 over the Broncos.
- Ezekiel Elliott shines as the Cowboys get a huge win on Monday Night. Zeke picks up the slack of injured QB Dak Prescott by rumbling for 150 plus yards and scoring three times. Zeke eats in Week 6.
- Cam Newton is going to have some rough times during the game, but he shows that he can still run the ball. Newton rushes for 94 yards and 2 touchdowns and throws for 2 additional touchdowns leading all quarterbacks in touchdowns week 6.
- Buccaneers and Tom Brady face their toughest test all year. Brady bounces back after a loss to the Bears, but he cannot do it alone. On the game-winning drive, a ball bounces through the hands of WR Mike Evans and is picked off. Brady and the Bucs come up short at home against Aaron Rodgers and company.