Adams was a three-year starter at right tackle for Missouri. Titans have injuries at offensive line. Both Dennis Kelly and Isaiah Wilson are banged up.
Adams is a physical and powerful run blocker that can be relied upon to create movement upfront.
He was effective on the move in college and I would not be shocked if the Titans are looking for more a swing tackle type of prospect for their practice squad.
Adams stands at 6050 and weighs 315 pounds. The Titans could use some depth.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for December 3, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for December 3, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for December 3, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- ICYMI:Could undefeated Coastal Carolina end up playing undefeated BYU this week instead of Liberty?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:Former NFL 1st round pick arrested for DUI, BAC limit was almost 4 times the legal limit with a child in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago