Yes, you read that right! Lamont McPhatter one of the best defensive prospects in the 2020 NFL Draft has finally received a workout.
We are learning that the Las Vegas Raiders are working out former All-American safety Lamont McPhatter.
He was the only defensive back in the nation to become a regional nominee for the Harlon Hill Trophy.
McPhatter led Cal with five interceptions and a national-best 198 return yards on those picks. He added 63 tackles and had a school-record 100-yard interception return against IUP in the Coal Bowl.
Our writer put together this story earlier this year, because we could not understand how Lamont had not gotten a workout yet.
The two-year captain finished his career with 197 total tackles, 12 interceptions and 31 passes defended. The star safety is tied for first amongst all active players across all NCAA Divisions with six career defensive touchdowns (four interceptions, 2 fumble returns). His 329 interceptions reception yards sits second amongst all NCAA Division II players.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football Friday FLEX Of The Week: Justin Jackson, RB, LA Chargers nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/justin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- “Dark Side of the Ring” Is Returning for a Third Season ift.tt/3oiQubz
about 29 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tyler Crist, LB/FB, College of William & Mary… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Aaron Jones injury update; How bad is his calf injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/aaron-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/n3CURTvhc4
about 44 mins ago
- Bucs working out Antonio Brown
about 54 mins ago