There is no way you can watch college football and not consider Kyle Trask in the running for the Heisman.
Trask had another amazing performance in two weeks. He threw four more touchdowns. Trask became the first quarterback in the SEC to throw 10 passing touchdowns through their first two games since Tim Couch in 1998.
Mel Kiper loves Trask, which is not saying much, but Trask is trending upward much like Joe Burrow last year at LSU.
“He’s a big, 6-foot-5 quarterback with a great arm. He moves his feet well. I could definitely see him as a Day 2 pick in April.” — Mel Kiper Jr.
Mel thinks Kyle could be a day two pick, but let’s be honest, Trask is playing great football right now. This week Kyle Trask will face Texas A&M where his Mom and Dad graduated from. He was actually named after Kyle Field. Think about that, it will be interesting to see how well he performs this week, but Trask is going to turn heads regardless.
Trask was born in Manvel, Texas and was quite the high school quarterback in Texas. He led his team to an 11-3 record as a senior and completed 73.4 percent of his passes as a senior.
Trask chose Florida and he was not wrong. He has been a pretty good addition to the Gators.
Over his career he has passed the ball 418 times with 281 completions. He has 7 career interceptions to 32 touchdowns. He has passed for 3,519 yards. Last year Trask had a great season, but this year he is playing like an MVP. It does help that he has one of the best playmakers in the NCAA on his team in Kyle Pitts, but he is still playing at a high level.
I expect him to go higher than people think! Remember what I said!
NFL Draft Diamonds Scouting Notes:
Kyle Trask is 6050 gunslinger and he can make every NFL throw. He is is extremely hard to bring down, and he has been lights out through the first two weeks of football. I think he is the Joe Burrow of the 2020 season. Many had Trask as a late round pick but over the past couple weeks he has put his name in the top tier of quarterbacks. Can he end up getting drafted in the first? If he keeps playing the way he has he has a chance. – Damond Talbot, NFL Draft Diamonds Owner
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Allen Lazard injury update, How long could he miss? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/allen-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Calvin Ridley injury update, How bad is the star WR’s foot injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors Podcast: Week 8 injury updates talking about Wide Receivers in the NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Y’all sleeping but Kristian Wilkerson and Mason Kinsey are dogs. twitter.com/benvolin/statu…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors Podcast: Week 8 injury updates talking about Running Backs in the NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago