Westlake High School will more the loss of their star safety this week after Jordan Patterson, 18 was shot and killed in South Los Angeles.
Jordan Patterson, 18, was sitting in a car with a friend near Dymally High School on Wednesday afternoon when the two were shot at, authorities said.
A school police officer heard the shots and called 911. Patterson was taken to an area hospital, where he later died from his injuries. His friend in the car suffered minor injuries.
At 6-foot-4 and 200 pounds safety Patterson was a beast in high school. He had interest from USC Trojans according to 24/7 Sports and was a three star recruit.
Please keep the family of Jordan in your prayers at this time. Another senseless murder on a talented football player. We at NFL Draft Diamonds will be praying for the Patterson family.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Predicting a trade: Bills send the Buccaneers a 5th round pick for TE Cameron Brate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- ICYMI:Philadelphia Eagles: Three players who could survive the trade deadline, for now nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/philad… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- How does Olofsson only have a few thousand followers? twitter.com/buffalosabres/…
about 35 mins ago
- Rip off! And they stand behind that cuties series. I canceled my subscription. Period, bunch of creeps. twitter.com/cnbc/status/13…
about 39 mins ago
- ICYMI:Three First-Round Draft Picks The Eagles Could Land in 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/eagles… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/NGNZnwLdYI
about 46 mins ago