Evan Adams is a massive offensive lineman from Syracuse University. He stands at 6060 and weighs 352 pounds. Adams was a four-year starter at guard for the Orange, and played in 45 out of a possible 49 games from 2016-19, including 33 starts at right guard and 12 at left guard. We are learning that Adams is headed to Cincinnati to work out with the Bengals.
In his collegiate career, he played 3,464 snaps over his four seasons and was credited with 146 knockdown blocks. The massive offensive lineman joins Brandon Hitner and Quinton Spain for a workout.
Adams was signed by the Baltimore Ravens as an undrafted free agent. He is hoping to latch on with the Bengals who have a need on the offensive line. The Bengals can only bring in 6 players at a time with the new COVID-19 protocol, but they have three offensive lineman.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, The Raiders RB is fighting a hip injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Branden Hohenstein, TE, Abilene Christian nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/brande… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ivory Scott, OL, Arkansas State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ivory-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Friday Night NFL Injury Report for Week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/week-1… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/1MejcxfGxA
about 1 hour ago