We are learning that former Henderson State wide receiver Doug Johnson is in San Francisco to work out with the Niners. The speedy wide receiver has been working out with his Uncle Ernest Givens every day trying to get better.
We recently had Doug put together this workout video, and the kid is a freak. When I say he is a beast, he is a speedster who looks like he runs in the 4.3’s. The 5090, 190-pound wideout is a good route runner, and I think he will impress at the workout. This is his first workout with an NFL team and I would not be surprised if the Niners fall in love.
Last year at Henderson State, he finished the season with 38 receptions for 530 yards receiving and scored four times.
Johnson started off at Texas Tech, then spent time at Blinn College and Arizona Western before landing at Henderson State.
His cousin is former Jacksonville Jaguars running back Fred Taylor, and his Uncle and trainer is former Houston Oilers star wide receiver, Ernest Givens.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jacob Cameron, LT, Husson University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/jacob-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/uAkKoCEWqS
about 17 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Nate LaJoie, DL, Michigan Tech University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/nate-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Exercise for Football Players nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/exerci… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 31 mins ago
- Predicting a trade: Bills send the Buccaneers a 5th round pick for TE Cameron Brate nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/camero… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Predicting a Trade: Eagles send a 2021 2nd round pick to the Patriots for CB Stephon Gilmore… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago