By: Josh Shippen
I must admit I never ever thought this was going to happen, I was 100% certain Dez would not make his way back on to an NFL team, but here he is on the Ravens. Even though he is on the practice squad, this is a great addition.
First, if Dez is close to what he used to be, but granted that’s unlikely, then he will be the main WR in Baltimore. If we get a Lamar/healthy Dez connection going then the other 31 teams need to fold their franchises.
Even if Dez does not end up being anything like his former self, he will be able to “coach” up Miles Boykin and Marquise Brown, which will still make the Ravens receiving corps all the more dangerous.
The only things I would be worried about are admittedly big things. Dez has been out of the league for a few years, and there is a pretty decent chance he is only a shell of his former self. In addition, Dez hasn’t been known to be the best player for a locker room so it’s not like him being there is going to enrich the team no matter what.
This is a story that we will be following very closely, and I cannot wait to see how it turns out!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Fantasy Football: Week 13 Waiver Wire Report nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/waiver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/cc1LbwQf27
about 15 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Scouting Report: Zach Wilson ift.tt/3oq7QTp
about 20 mins ago
- ICYMI:South Carolina High School Football Player Mikell McKelvey was shot and killed on Thanksgiving Day… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- NFL Heads hand out their Pro Bowl Votes, Josh Allen and Big Ben both snubbed? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/pro-bo… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft buzz: Catching up with Miami Hurricanes WR Xavier Restrepo nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/xavier… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4XXhaZ0Jul
about 48 mins ago