We are learning that former USC Trojans running back Aca’Cedric Ware is flying to Tampa Bay for a workout.
Ware a 6-0, 203 pound running back recently spent time with the Indianapolis Colts.
He was originally signed by Indianapolis as an undrafted free agent on July 24, 2019.
Collegiately, Ware saw action in 46 career games at USC and totaled 264 carries for 1,505 yards and 10 touchdowns. He also registered 19 receptions for 126 yards.
Ware was on the Buccaneers to start the year. He knows the offense and could be a great addition.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:The BEST QB You’ve Never Heard Of| NDSU QB Trey Lance Highlights nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/trey-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Noah Fant Ankle Injury Update; Could the Broncos TE return this week?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Austin Ekeler Hamstring Injury Update; Is Chargers RB gaining progress?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Great cause even better company! twitter.com/26shirts/statu…
about 25 mins ago
- Most EXCITING QB in College Football | Ohio State QB Justin Fields 2019 Highlights nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/justin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago