It is back and it has never felts so good! THE NFL, can you believe it? WOW, it is going to be a great year. Let’s break down our Week 2 Picks, Predictions and Fantasy Sleepers. Last week, we were 8-7 last week. There were some games we were caught off guard. We thought for sure the Vikings, Eagles and Lions would have won boy were we off. So we have to get off to a better start in week 2.
Week 2 Picks
- New York Giants v. Chicago Bears
- Atlanta Falcons v. Dallas Cowboys
- Detroit Lions v. Green Bay Packers
- Jacksonville Jaguars v. Tennessee Titans
- Minnesota Vikings v. Indianapolis Colts
- Buffalo Bills v. Miami Dolphins
- San Francisco 49ers v. New York Jets
- Los Angeles Rams v. Philadelphia Eagles
- Denver Broncos v. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Carolina Panthers v. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Washington Football Team v. Arizona Cardinals
- Kansas City Chiefs v. Los Angeles Chargers
- Baltimore Ravens v. Houston Texans
- New England Patriots v. Seattle Seahawks
- New Orleans Saints v. Las Vegas Raiders
Week 1 Predictions
- Los Angeles Rams shock the Eagles at home. The Eagles offensive line is bad, and right now I am not sure there line is better than the Bengals. Without a running game the Eagles are hurt. The Rams are going to shut down the run and make Carson Wentz have to beat them, unfortunately they have to deal with Aaron Donald. The Cowboys line is one of the best in the NFL and Aaron Donald manhandled that line by himself. I pray Wentz can stay healthy through week 2.
- 49ers beat the Jets by 30. Yes, I know it is harsh but the Jets maybe the worst team in the NFL right now. They looked horrible against the Bills. The Niners have a very good offense and utilize their running backs extremely well. The Jets are without Le’Veon Bell which means the Jets will have to rely on throwing the ball. I love Sam Darnold, but he did not have a lot of time last week when dropping back.
- Jacksonville Jaguars are no push over. They take the Titans to overtime, but the Jaguars cough up the ball on the game winning drive. The Titans are able to get into field goal range and win the game. It is a low scoring game and the Titans get the win, but the Jaguars cover the spread of +7.5 according to Online Sports Betting Site.
- Josh Allen and the Bills are off to a red hot start. Last week was the first time Josh Allen threw for 300 yards in his career. This week he does it by the start of the third quarter. Allen hits John Brown on a deep ball for a 74 yard touchdown and Stefon Diggs breaks a huge play off of a slant taking it 50 plus yards. Bills win and start off 2-0.
- Davante Adams does it again. He finishes the game against the Lions with 208 yards receiving on 13 receptions. The Packers did not draft a wide out and Aaron Rodgers is proving to the team that they do not need one, because the one they have cannot be stopped. Adams leads the NFL after two weeks.
- Mitch Trubisky is 2-0! Yes, The Chicago Bears beat the New York Giants and Trubisky continues to roll. The former UNC standout and first round pick is finally getting into his groove. Allen Robinson is heavily involved and finishes the game with 12 receptions for 115 yards and 2 touchdowns.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I tried reading it, I was lost twitter.com/countryboi567/…
about 16 mins ago
- That was fast, who is tweeting this stuff out? I thought he was debating twitter.com/realdonaldtrum…
about 17 mins ago
- I didn’t even know what Fracking was until last debate
about 18 mins ago
- Damn Daniel twitter.com/mysportsupdate…
about 24 mins ago
- When it comes to prisons and this debate, that is where my heart is. I am sorry I have worked in a prison for 16 y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago