The NFL is just three weeks in, but I wanted to post three players I think should be in the discussion for MVP. We are still waiting on Patrick Mahomes and Lamar Jackson to show down tonight, so they will not be on my list, but I wanted to post a list of three players who have played in three games and explain who I think is the early MVP after week 3.
1.) Russell Wilson, QB, Seattle Seahawks – There is no way I can turn my back on this. I am a die hard Buffalo Bills fan, but Wilson has been superb. Wilson is the MVP right now, the guy had 5 touchdown passes last night and was a D.K. Metcalf yard away from throwing 6 touchdowns. The Seahawks are undefeated and Russell Wilson has completed 79/103 passes and has 14 touchdowns to just one interception. Wilson also kills you with his legs, but right now he is my early favorite to win.
2.) Josh Allen, QB, Buffalo Bills – I know I am bias, but this is no joke the kid is playing lights out. He has 10 touchdowns to 1 interception. Allen has completed 71 percent of his passes and he is growing in front of our eyes. Ball Control can still be a huge concern, but at this point, he is doing everything for his team to win. His team is also 3-0, but I feel Wilson has been a little more impressive at this point.
3.) Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay Packers – I would have had Mahomes or Lamar Jackson here, but because they play tonight, I am keeping Aaron Rodgers. I mean he is doing it right now with an old tight end, a 5th round running back and former practice squad wide receivers. Rodgers does not have a supporting cast but they are beating up on every team they play. I would be wrong if I didn’t add him to this list.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Allen Lazard injury update, How long could he miss? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/allen-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Calvin Ridley injury update, How bad is the star WR’s foot injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/calvin…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors Podcast: Week 8 injury updates talking about Wide Receivers in the NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Wow twitter.com/adamschefter/s…
about 43 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 30, 2020 |Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago