John Broussard Jr. recently transferred to Memphis after spending several years at Auburn. The graduate transfer played last year for the Tigers finishing with 6 tackles including three solo.
Broussard Jr. was shot this weekend according to multiple reports. John Broussard, a 22-year-old defensive back for the Tigers, was shot in the lower leg while an unnamed 20-year-old was shot in the lower back.
This happened on Sunday Night near the Memphis campus at an apartment complex.
Broussard Jr. is considered a 2021 NFL Draft Prospect, and the crazy part is Memphis wide out and star Damonte Coxie was at the event and witnessed the shooting.
Broussard Jr. is a 6000 cornerback who was a standout in Alabama high school. As a senior in 2015, logged 36 tackles, eight PBU and one interception, and he earned the opportunity to play in the Under Armour All-American game in Orlando, Florida.
Please pray that Broussard Jr. and the other man recover from the shooting, but this is why we need football back.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 2 Preview: San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Jets ift.tt/3ccYtBz
about 35 mins ago
- Last Chance:All the Reasons that Make NFL Football One of the Most Popular Sports in the World… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Clay Legault, OL, Merrimack College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/clay-l… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/GtBwehIOvt
about 51 mins ago
- This shows humbleness. Just a few years ago he was the highest paid cornerback in the NFL. Now he is on a practic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Raiders could be down a linebacker this week, I wonder if they pull up a practice squad guy! Should know soon
about 1 hour ago