Austin Hall is a hybrid player who can play safety and linebacker, and last year was Memphis’ top player on defense. Today the Colts brought him in along with a few other linebackers for a workout.
Hall is a straight freak of an athlete and last year, and to be honest if Memphis’ pro day was not canceled Hall could have been drafted.
Hall amassed 75 total tackles, another nine tackles-for-loss, a career-high 2.5 sacks, a pair of interceptions, six pass breakups, two more recovered fumbles with one of those going for a touchdown, his final year.
Hall recently worked out with the Raiders, and the Browns.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Breaking: Vikings are expected to workout former CFL standout Marcus Sayles this week nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/marcus…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Michael Thomas Injury Update; Saints WR now has a hamstring injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/michae… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- I am looking for a Rick Martin signed hockey puck. I have Gilbert and Rene I just need Martin. I had a stick when… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 21, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Kicker Index: Which team has the best kicker and who should you stay away from?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago