Joe Burrow is taking a page out of Rob Gronkowski’s book. The former LSU quarterback recently agreed to a four year, 36.2 million dollar guaranteed deal with the Bengals after being selected first overall.
The quarterback was asked by reporters about how he would spend his money and his response was pretty damn impressive.
“I don’t plan on spending any contract money,” he told reporters after signing the contract. “I’m just going to live off the marketing money and let that accrue in my bank account.”
Rob Gronkowski is one that has used this plan over his career and he has done pretty darn good for himself. Gronk has landed quite a bit of endorsements over the years, and Burrow is planning to do the same.
Burrow stated he already has some deals in the works, but would like to focus on football for his first year. Either way the kid has his head on his shoulders. This is pretty cool!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: John Brown Injury Update, Bills WR will miss another week nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/john-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: David Johnson Injury Update, When will he return from concussion protocol?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Ohio State game canceled tomorrow.....
about 48 mins ago