- Name: Giovanni LaFrance
- Position: DE/LB
- College: Nicholls State University
- Height: 6′ 2
- Weight: 250 lbs
- Twitter: @_France9
1.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
Something I would look forward to accomplishing is just getting better and better each day to help whatever team I’m on.
2.What is your favorite workout?
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
My mindset on the field is to make sure my team is ready and to do my job and make plays to help my team win.
4.How has your experience as a Nicholls State University Colonels football player been?
My experience at Nicholls has been great, when I left The University of Arkansas I kind of lost confidence in myself as a football player because of the coaching staff there, and then once I got to Nicholls I met the awesome coaches here and they helped build me into the player I am and instilled the confidence that I was missing.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
5.What is your favorite stadium that you have played in?
My favorite would have to be to Colorado St when I was at Arkansas.
6.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Tyrann Mathieu because we went to the same high school and I have been a huge fan of him.
7. Rank focus,footwork and skill based on what is most important to you as a football player?
I would put focus first because if your aren’t focused and present you most likely won’t play good, Second would be footwork because as a DE you need great football, and third it’s skill because you can always rely on your skill.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
The thing that made me want to play football is just being a kid playing sports and football was the one I liked the most basically.
9.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
My biggest challenge in life would have to be getting over being shy and learning to open up to people more.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
They would get a team player, and a smart football player that will help everyone reach their goals.
11. If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
“The mute one” because people say I never talk lol.
12.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
Some favorite moments are, beating John Curtis in high school when they were nationally ranked, last year against Southeastern when I caught a INT, and playing getting my first tackle on kickoff against Missouri my freshman year.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Beloved Georgia High School coach Teco Browning died in a motorcycle accident… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Did You See This:128 players have been granted special eligibility for the 2021 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/2021-n…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for January 22, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- ICYMI:California high school football star Mitch Wade killed in nasty car accident nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mitch-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Post Retirement Review: Vance McDonald, TE nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/vance-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/pY4zKhyzAa
about 2 hours ago