- Name: Dru Seabrook
- Position: DE
- College: Furman University
- Height: 6′ 3″
- Weight: 242 lbs
- Twitter: @DruSeabrook
1) If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
A TV show that would accurately fit my current life is Hard Knocks. I say this because my whole life right now is being spent doing football-related activities. With camp coming up soon, this is only going to become more accurate.
2) What is your favorite workout?
My favorite workout to do would definitely have to be bench press.
3) What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
When I’m on the field I try to play as fast possible, having situational awareness as a big part of my game as well.
4)What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
If I were fortunate enough to be given a chance in the league, I would make it my goal to make the final roster. I think that having the opportunity to go to camp with a team would be an incredibly cool experience that I would be extremely thankful for.
5)What do you do for fun?
I like to hang out with my teammates and play video games for fun. Some of my favorite games, at the moment, are FIFA and Call of Duty.
6)If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
If I could choose one football player to hang out with for the day I would probably have to go with Von Miller. He seems like a super cool guy and I love the way he rushes the passer. I think it would be cool to hang out with him and get some pass rush tips.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
7)What is your favorite stadium that you have played in?
My favorite stadium that I have played in is Death Valley. Both of my parents went to Clemson and I have gone to games in that stadium my whole life. Getting the chance to play in that stadium is an experience I’ll never forget.
8)What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
I have always wanted to be a football player ever since I was a little kid. And my Dad has always been watching football together, increasing my love for the game. I am extremely thankful to have the opportunity to play at the Division 1 level.
9)What are your favorite moments from your football career?
My favorite moments from my football career have been winning the Socon championship in 2018 and beating the #1 seed in the state in the playoffs my junior year of high school.
10) What would a team get in a player like you?
What a team would get from me is a positive, hardworking attitude and the ability to take coaching and improve my game. I feel like I am a good teammate that likes to uplift my fellow team members.
11) What has been your biggest challenge in life?
My biggest challenge in life came during my freshman year of college. I had a foot surgery that ended my season. Having to get surgery paired with being new to the program was very challenging. I feel like that experience has helped my career and mindset.
12) How has your experience as a Furman University Paladins football player been?
My experience playing football at Furman has been awesome. The coaches are fun to play for and I have made a ton of life-long friends. I wouldn’t trade my experience with Furman football for anything.
- Another high school football player has been killed in Michigan, the second player from the school killed in a week
- Oklahoma Football: Spencer Rattler’s Strengths & Improvements | Film Analysis (Kansas State Game)
- Utah High School football star one of three people arrested for brutally beating a man with wooden blocks and a pole to death
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Desdamon Lake, S, Ohio Dominican nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/desdam… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9MmxXPDRPV
about 35 mins ago
- Did You See This:Another high school football player has been killed in Michigan, the second player from the school… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- ICYMI:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Chase Arseneau, TE, McMaster University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/chase-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Let's Go twitter.com/qsteph/status/…
about 3 hours ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...