- Name: Daniel Valente Jr.
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 185
- Position: Safety
- College: Western University
- Twitter: @DanValente6
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Dimi’s Greek House
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My speed and range at the Safety position along with my abilities to come down hill and be a force in the run game.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Take care of my family and make sure the people I care about are worry free.
What has been your biggest failure?
• Losing in the Vanier Cup in my 2nd year.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Being an approachable leader that teammates can talk to.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Berto Mill
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in Psychology and my dream job is to become a high school teacher and football coach, so I can give back the knowledge that I’ve learned.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Winning the Vanier Cup in my first year!
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• When You Were Young – The Killers
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• James Franco
Who is your favorite football team?
• Miami Dolphins! PHINS UP!!!
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• WARNING: Speed Kills
What is your biggest fear?
• Not accomplishing my goals
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Patrick Peterson
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Have a good breakfast and drink lots of fluids. Head to stadium about 2.5 hours before the game and I like to listen to my music and visualize myself making plays in the game
Do you have any hobbies?
• Fishing, Skiing, Skateboarding, and cooking
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I like to compare my game to Minkah Fitzpatrick. A guy who excels at the safety position but still has the abilities and knowledge to play anywhere on the field. He is a threat in the pass and run game as well as always being mentally prepared and technically sound.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My dad for sure! He has always been the person right beside me every step of the way. He pushes me to be the best and is always my number 1 fan!
What motivates you to work hard?
• Fear of failure
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for February 26, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Last Chance:Transfer Portal: Syracuse Football | Garrett Shrader Film Break Down nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/garret… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Big Board 2.0: Top 480 prospects in the 2021 NFL Draft presented by Draft Diamonds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Oregon High School broken-hearted after star football prospect Ezekiel Crowder’s suicide… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for February 26, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago