Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview and follow Chris’ journey on Twitter @Lilchris47_
- What is your favorite workout?
Power clean because it helps build power and I feel like its a very important lift.
2.Rank focus,footwork and skill based on what is most important to you as a player and explain why?
Focus is definitely the most important then footwork then skill because when you get tired you can slack on your footwork and get sloppy and a hard-working player can outplay a lazy skill person any day.
3. What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
Do your job and be the difference maker.
4. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
One of my favorite moments was 19 tackles at Notre Dame College against the best running back by I didn’t get my tackles easy I had to work the whole game.
5.What is your favorite stadium that you have played in?
Barnitz Stadium I love how the fans are there right before the game.
6.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Sean Taylor, definitely one of my favorite players. He is definitely I would’ve wanted to hang out with.
7.What do you do for fun?
I like to workout, study and watch football.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
The thing that kinda made me want to play was team interaction and that was the thing out of everything that made me want to be a football player.
9. If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
You won’t believe it, because the things I go through and get through are unbelievable to some people.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
A team would get someone with no limitations and tries to be the hardest working player on the team.
11.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
Finding opportunities because I have the will to do anything if I get opportunities I can do anything just have to get them.
12.What do you hope to achieve as a football player?
Because football is something that I have a passion for I think that it was something that I was meant to do.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fantasy Duds: Week 2 NFL players that did not show up to play nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/JpbsKAR1gb
about 26 mins ago
- Six Running Backs to Target on the Waiver Wire ift.tt/33NmhIf
about 50 mins ago
- Fantasy Studs: Week 2 Fantasy Football players who dominated nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/InP6dG1KJQ
about 1 hour ago
- NFL Draft Diamonds owner Damond Talbot joins Daddy’s Ball Podcast nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/daddys… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZJBRWGbkW2
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:Week 2 Injury Report: Cornerbacks and Running Backs went down heavily nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-2… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago