We are learning that XFL quarterback Cardale Jones is working out with the Las Vegas Raiders.
There are reportedly 8 players working out there right now. I know that one of those working out is the former Ohio State gunslinger.
After two weeks of watching the XFL, I was sold on Cardale Jones getting another shot. I was super impressed with the former Ohio State University quarterback.
Jones was drafted by the Buffalo Bills in the fourth round of the 2016 NFL Draft. He has also played for the Los Angeles Chargers and the Seattle Seahawks.
Jones is a massive quarterback at 6-5 and weighs 250 pounds. He is agile and can throw the ball deep with a flick of a wrist. He is impressive and deserves to be on an NFL team.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Elijah Dotson, RB, Sacramento State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/elijah… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/FIxH5OE7vY
about 14 mins ago
- Texas Tech QB Alan Bowman celebrated too early and Texas made him pay for his “horns down” gesture… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Yep, he is spreading the ball around well twitter.com/draftguyjimmy/…
about 29 mins ago
- Mississippi State QB K.J. Costello becomes the first SEC QB EVER to throw for 600 yards in one game… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Elijah Dotson, RB, Sacramento State | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/Oc59Ia8SV2k
about 35 mins ago