- Name: Amir Postley
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 230
- Position: MLB
- College: University of North Alabama
- Twitter: @amirpostley
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- Shake Shack (Burgers are to die for)
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- My effort rather I’m in the play or not I’m giving 100% effort
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- Invest I want money to continue coming in
What has been your biggest failure?
- I doubted myself not because I didn’t believe in myself, but because of everything going on around me. It’ll never happen again, I’m locked in.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Team player and I work hard
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- Jakob Cummings he play LB that guy get to it.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- Postman been my nickname since freshman year of high school
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- Business, I want to some day run my own clothing company its just something I wanted to do as a child, that and football
What is your coolest life moment?
- When I bought my first car 2007 chevy malibu
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- Chris Brown “Crawl’ that’s my favorite artist
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- Denzel Washington, he a great actor
Who is your favorite football team?
- Pittsburgh Steelers
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- Warning Nonchalant I tend to stay to myself
What is your biggest fear?
- Losing my mom and being paralyze
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- I’m anxious, this something I love to do, I got my music blasting in the headphones and I just am thinking about how I’m about to turn up!!!
Do you have any hobbies?
- I like hanging with family and friends, working out and play my video game
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My mother because she sacrificed so much for me. I have to take her out of the hood.
What motivates you to work hard?
- Where I come from! because I had nothing growing up