- Name: Alfred Green
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 240
- Position: DE
- College: Wilfrid Laurier University
- Twitter: @lefdra
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• I love breakfast food so I would go with the Blue Rooster.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• I am very physical, I am not afraid of running through someone’s face. I am versatile, I am a threat playing at the second level, I can play standing up, with my hand in the dirt or I even could drop back into coverage. I will sell out to make a play and I make big plays. I am quick, explosive, and very slippery. My greatest strong suit is my footwork, my hitting abilities, my speed, and my creativity on the field.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• I would invest in some real estate, first and foremost. I would love to acquire some assets and start making income off of them. I currently do not have the means for it but I would definitely do that if I won the lottery. Also, I would make some serious investments in art. I own my own clothing brand and I have a real fascination with art so it would go hand in hand. What has been your biggest failure?
• In the last season, I was on pace to be an all-star and a dominant player in the league, however, I got hit with some injuries that slowed me down a bit. I was still able to make plays near the end and if we were to make the playoffs I would have shown the league what I am capable of.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• They can count on me when it matters the most to make a play, I am a great supporter of my teammates. I bring good energy to game days and I am good to be around. When is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• There are a few, some off the top of my head are Mario Pineda, Brendan Mccracken and Isaiah Adams.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Fredo or Lefdra. Both are variations of my name.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Sociology with a French minor is my degree. If I don’t make it in football I have a few paths I can take. I could work in the French sector of the municipal government or like mentioned before I have my own clothing brand so I could pursue something in the creative arts. I have a multifaceted skill set, I was gifted with tons of creative talents that I continue to uncover as I get older which translates to my creative style of football.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Football was when I forced overtime against our city rivals by blocking a field goal under the lights. We went on to win that game and earn some bragging rights so I will never forget that. Life outside of football is when someone stopped me in the mall and recognized me for my clothing brand.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Burning up by Jonas Brothers, or When Doves cry by Prince
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• I would pick Donald Glover, he’s one of my favorite actors so I think he would play me perfectly
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
Who is your favorite football team?
• The Green Bay Packers for the NFL
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Warning: Complex
What is your biggest fear?
• My biggest fear ar OWLS
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• I feel like Davante Adams because I am a packers fan but as well as, Za’darious Smith.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I start every game day the same, I wake up to the same song. I wear a specific pair of underwear, I wear my school shirt under my hunter camo sweater. I get to the stadium, I listen to music, get ready to do a solo warm-up on the same hash every time, I watch the opposing team’s quarterback like a predator stalking his prey, I kneel at the 50-yard line for a self pep talk then it’s time to rock.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I am a graphic designer, videographer, photographer and I own my own clothing brand “SEEKER. By Lefdra”
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I see a lot of myself in Von Miller, just the versatility of his game, the way he can change the game and I take a lot of inspiration from him as a person.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• A few people, my mother just because we are so much alike and I want to be successful for her. Travis Scott because he has inspired me to do so many things in life and I have to listen to his music every gameday. Some of my former teammates Nakas Onyeka because he was just an absolute dog. Emmy Gourdet because he gave me all wisdom to be successful today with my clothing and football. Kwaku Boateng and Robbie Smith because when I got to school they were the guys that played over me so I learned everything I know from them. Other than them, a few more artists such as Donald Glover, Salvador Dali and Vincent Van Gogh.What motivates you to work hard?
• The fact that I’ve seen what hard work has done for my peers and the success that it has brought them. Many of my teammates have gone on to the next level and I want to be a part of that list of people to do it. I want to be successful so my family can be proud of me and I can change their lives for the better. I have heard I have the potential for the entirety of my life so I want to maximize it.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 2 Recap: Carolina Panthers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers ift.tt/3cfe6Iu
about 55 mins ago
- Stallions stomp their way into the world of college football nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/stalli… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/cgfgy9zRGj
about 1 hour ago
- Week 2 Recap: Denver Broncos vs. Pittsburgh Steelers ift.tt/2FLm8x3
about 2 hours ago
- Fantasy Football: Sunday Sleeper Squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/sleepe… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 2 hours ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Chris Wilcox, CB, BYU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/chris-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/WVtzd0SxMC
about 2 hours ago