- Name: Ze’Veyon Furcron
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 325
- Position: Guard/Center
- College: Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Twitter: @Zaytoven59
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Mr. Sub
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• The two main things that will stick out on my film are my physicality and my athleticism. I’m straining to put a guy on his back every play and I also have great feet for a Lineman.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• I would invest some and buy my Grandma the RV she always wanted.
What has been your biggest failure?
• Getting benched when I played D-Line my freshman year.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My ability to lead in all aspects and also bring the juice every chance I get!
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• I would have to say Tremayne Lee
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in Sports Administration with a minor in Coaching. I want to be an Athletic Director or Academic Advisor.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Going on my first cruise and going to different islands with my family.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Meek Mill- Dreams and Nightmares
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Mike Epps
Who is your favorite football team?
• I don’t really have one, I just like to watch good games.
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• “WARNING, Proceed with caution…Pancake Hazard
What is your biggest fear?
• Disappointing my Family
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Sheldon Richardson
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Wake up and pray, chill and watch football games until pregame meal, walkthroughs, go to pregame meal, walk the field, watch some Quenton Nelson highlights, stretch/get dressed, pregame warm up, back to locker room, pray, GO DOMINATE!
Do you have any hobbies?
• I like to play video games and cook
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I would compare myself to Quenton Nelson. His physicality is unmatched and his technique and top tier!
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Mom and my Grandma has definitely been the biggest influences on my life. Seeing them do everything they could to provide for my sister and I has instilled that perseverance trait in me. And I am forever grateful for them.
What motivates you to work hard?
• Losing my Mom was the hardest thing I have ever endured. I know she is extremely proud of the young man she has raised. I work hard for her because I know that I cannot let her down by any means!