- Name: Shane Feller
- Height: 6’6
- Weight: 225
- Position: Wide Receiver
- College: Drake University
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Dave’s Restaurant
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• Speed, athleticism, versatility, and big play ability.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• I would talk to my dad, he’s a financial advisor and he’d make sure I would budget correctly and get invested in some good stocks. I’d probably buy some land too.
What has been your biggest failure?
• Pursuing an actuarial science degree early in college, I didn’t like it and it didn’t work out. Luckily I found Kinesiology, which I thoroughly enjoy.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My personality
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Gavin Dineen, dude’s an animal.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Little Fell (I have three older brothers)
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in Kinesiology. My dream job would be physical therapist for a professional sports team.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Fishing for a week in Northern Ontario with my dad and brothers.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Any J. Cole song
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Christian Bale
Who is your favorite football team?
• Green Bay Packers
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Warning, the inside of my car is probably dirty
What is your biggest fear?
• Not taking advantage of the what life has to offer, and regretting it later.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Davante Adams
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Drink some coffee, eat breakfast, focus on assignments, releases and route running during walk through, catch some balls, warm up and do some light stretching, and listen to some good R and B.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Xbox, and running/biking
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Mike Evans
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My 3 brothers, I grew up watching them make plays on the field and be studious, intelligent, compassionate, fun individuals off the field and I did my best to follow them.
What motivates you to work hard?
I want to be the best version of myself and chase my dreams, and hopefully inspire others to follow their dreams as well.