- Name: Satchel Denton
- Position: K
- College: Ashland University
- Height: 6′ 0″
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Instagram: @Satcheldenton_98
1.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- If my life was a TV show I would call it would be called “Just Boot It” because I spend most of my time kicking or lifting so I can kick further!
2.What is your favorite workout?
- My favorite workout would definitely be bench press.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- My mindset is to not take things too seriously to a certain extent. If I put too much pressure on myself it makes things harder, so I jog onto the field having as much fun as I can while performing to the best of my abilities.
4.How has your experience as a Ashland University Eagles football player been?
- It has been incredible! My teammates are some of the best people I have ever been around and my coaches are very supportive and make an effort to learn about our lives outside of football. As a player, we are pushed to become not only a better football player but a better person and that is a big reason I fell in love with this team.
5.What do you do for fun?
- I play video games, play guitar, and play a lot of spike ball with my teammates.
6.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- As a whole, my favorite football moment was hitting a game-winning field goal in high school but in college, my favorite moment was when we won on a last-second Hail Mary.
7.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- I would live in Florida because of the weather and I have family that lives there.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I had always heard about how much fun my classmates had when they played football and I wanted to experience that so that’s why I wanted to play football.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds Top 51 players from Division 2
9.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- My biggest challenge in life was my freshman year when I went to The University of Rhode Island. It was my first time being that far from home and it was a whole new world to me.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- They would get someone who never settles for “good enough” I am constantly working to become the best that I can be and will do anything to help my team be successful.
11.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- I would hang out with Bo Jackson. I love the ESPN 30 for 30 on him and I would just want to hear stories of things that he has done. And he was an amazing athlete that did some pretty incredible things.
12.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- The first thing I hope to accomplish is to just make it to the NFL. It has been a very big dream of mine to actually make it. While I’m in the NFL what I want to accomplish is to be a weapon for the team that I am on. I want to be utilized in a way that helps my team be successful and I want to be the best in the NFL at whatever my team has me doing.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- People like you? What is that supposed to mean? twitter.com/jay91913741/st…
about 12 mins ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Cyrus Holder, WR, Duquesne University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/cyrus-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/WBBWY3R9Il
about 20 mins ago
- That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Akayleb Evans, CB, Tulsa/Transfer Portal nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/akayle… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/SvqZOBL6Th
about 21 mins ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: David Knox, DL, Lindenwood University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/david-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/o309yX6KWy
about 21 mins ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Gene Coleman II, WR, University of Delaware nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/gene-c… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Akayleb Evans. Together we...
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...