- Name: Preston Guerra
- Position: TE/FB
- College: Colorado State University-Pueblo
- Height: 6′ 2″
- Weight: 242 lbs
- Twitter: @PG_the_IX
1.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- My favorite moments from my football life are of my teammates and I creating friendships that will go beyond football. The memories made with my teammates on and off the field will always be what I cherish the most from my football life.
2.What do you do for fun?
- I enjoy working out, going hunting with my family, and watching movies in my spare time.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- My mindset when I am on the field is to do my job and play as hard as I can with an edge. My goal is to finish every play by playing to the whistle and then some.
4.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- I would say my biggest challenge in life would be time spent away from my family. I am very close with all of my family and being away from them can be challenging.
5.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- If I could live anywhere in the world I would choose Spain because of its rich history and unique landscape.
6.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- If I could hang out with any football player past or present for a day, it would be John Riggins running back for the Washington Redskins. Watching some of his highlights and his Football Life made me really like how he played the game. He also had a great nickname “The Diesel”.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
7.What is your favorite snack?
- My favorite snack would have to be honey hot wings.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I have always been drawn to the game of football ever since I was introduced to it by my dad and uncles. I really enjoy the mental and physical preparation that football takes and that has really made me fall in love with the game.
9.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- What I hope to accomplish by making it into the NFL is to represent my family at the highest level of football. My family has made a lot of sacrifices to help me accomplish this goal of mine and by making it into the NFL I will get to experience it with them and live out a lifelong dream of mine.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- A team would gain a hard-working leader who is not afraid to get his hands dirty. One who loves every aspect of the game and does not limit himself to one position. A player with an old school mentality and will play to the whistle every play. Grit would be a good way to describe the type of player a team would get in a player like myself.
11. How has your experience as a CSU Pueblo Thunderwolves player been?
- My experience as a CSU-Pueblo Football player has been such a blessing. I have created friendships with players, coaches, faculty members, and students that will last a lifetime. The community of Pueblo is very supportive of Pack Athletics and it has been such an honor to represent CSU-Pueblo. I look forward to many more great experiences in the upcoming year.
12. If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- If my life was a TV show I would have to call it “The Grind”. It might sound cliche, but that’s all I know how to do. Grind it out in school, football, and in life. I love working hard in all aspects of my life so “The Grind” is the best way to exemplify that.