- Name: Peyton Logan
- Position: RB
- College: UT-Martin
- Height: 5′ 8
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Instagram: @loog._
1.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- To be part of the sport I love and go back home to let the youth know it is possible to accomplish your dreams in anything.
2.What do you do for fun?
- Talk to my friends on the game, usually playing Madden or some sort of battle royal game.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- Make sure everyone knows what to do and have fun because at the end of the day it’s just a game.
4.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- Not sure of a name but show would be about how optimism can take you a long way through life.
5.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- Minnesota because I and grandaddy use to go up there and because of the snow and the Mall of America.
6.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Jerry Rice because he’s from Mississippi and was the person to get me into football or Tarik Cohen to learn from him because he’s a successful back for height and size.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
7.What is your favorite workout?
- Back squat easily.
8. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
The first reason is so I won’t be out of shape and second I have so much fun playing it.
9.How has your experience as a Tennessee Martin University Skyhawks football player?
- It’s been good, I try to take every opportunity i get.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- Someone who always be willing to help the next person, I want to see everybody eat.
11.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- When my grandfather died last year made my life hell but since then life has been great with the mentality I have.
12.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- First college touchdown my freshman year on a kick return against Eastern Kentucky.