- Name: Moses Mallory
- Position: OL
- College: University of Montana
- Height: 6′ 3″
- Weight: 330 lbs
- Twitter: @mosesmallory71
1.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Quenton Nelson, because I follow him on all my social media and we have the style of play and can have fun together and I feel like he is someone that I can relate to.
2.What is your favorite stadium that you have played in?
- I would say Washington-Grizzly stadium nothing else can compare to it and I’ve been in Pac 12 stadiums there’s nothing like it.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- Dominance, compete, and win. That’s what I’ve been training for my whole life.
4.How has your experience as a Montana University Grizzlies football player been?
- It’s been amazing. So coming off of JuCo I was offered by West Virginia nothing tops this. I love my teammates and going out to compete for a national championship and I just love it here.
5.What is your favorite workout?
- Bench or squat because I’m able to lift the whole weight room and I love to grind.
6.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- I’d call it Dreams to Millions because growing up it wasn’t the easiest and if it wasn’t for my family I wouldn’t be here and this is just the beginning and I’m ready to see where it goes.
7.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- I want to be the best interior offensive lineman and I want to show that I deserve to be there.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I’d say my family background watching it growing up and seeing my cousins and brothers playing it and I just loved it and to this day still love it.
9.What do you do for fun?
- I usually just watch old football games or video games. I’m an old school usually I just workout or I’m at home getting my mind right.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- A hard worker, leadership, someone who can come in and lead by example and come in and make sure everyone on the team is right and be there for your teammates.
11.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- Just the circumstances I grew up in it was a fight every day just for regular things.
12.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- I would say multiple championships there’s nothing like it and if you work hard nothing can stop you.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I’m proud of you! Would love an interview after the game! twitter.com/sarahfuller_27…
about 10 mins ago
- Interesting twitter.com/tompelissero/s…
about 13 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ivory Scott, OL, Arkansas State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Friday Night NFL Injury Report for Week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/week-1… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/R80xLphniN
about 28 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Chris Carson Injury Update, Will he return in week 12? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/chris-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago