- Name: Mark McGrath
- Position: DB
- College: Wisconsin-Whitewater
- Height: 6′ 1 1/2″
- Weight: 210 lbs
- Twitter: @MarkMcGrath_20
1.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
I would call it “moves with mark” cause I’m always chasing goals and trying to better myself.
2.What do you do for fun?
I like working out, spending time with friends and family, and just creating memories with good people.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
Not in an arrogant way but my mindset is always that I am the best player on the field and I dare you to throw it this way.
4.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
I would live in Chicago so I could still be close to my family and enjoy everything that the city has to offer.
5.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
When I was in high school, my younger brother and I were both on varsity, and in the same game, we both threw each other touchdowns. My favorite college memory was beating Mary Hardin-Baylor in the quarters this past year at their place.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
6.What is your favorite workout?
I would actually say right now my favorite thing to do is pull-ups. I didn’t have access to a gym for most of the quarantine so this exercise has become one of my go-to’s.
7.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
My biggest challenge will always be the one I place within myself. I always demand a lot of myself and the constant pursuit of getting better is a challenge I’m going to be chasing until I’m dead.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
I was around football my entire life, my dad played in college and I would always go to my older brothers games and I just wanted to be like them. Then I started playing and the love just continued to grow.
9. How has your experience as a Wisconsin Whitewater University Warhawks football player been?
It’s been everything I could have hoped for and more. It’s crazy to see how many close relationships I’ve developed with so many different people affiliated within the Whitewater football program.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
A team would get a player that rides for his boys, gives 110% every single day, and someone who can make big plays and change the momentum of any game.
11.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
I would want to hang out with Eddie Jackson. He’s my favorite player in the league and I always watch him try and emulate some things that he does.
12.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
I would want to just do anything I could to help our team win games. My approach would be very similar to the one I had when I entered college – work my way up the ranks, learn from the veterans, and give it all I got.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dedrick Strambler, S, Hardin Simmons nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/dedric… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Caleb Carter, LB, Southern University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/caleb-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Chris Oladokun, QB, Samford University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/chris-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kenny Randall, DT, University of Charleston (WV)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Recently released Buffalo Bills defensive back detained at Miami airport nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/bills-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago