- Name: Manni Romero
- Height: 5’11”
- Weight: 175 lbs
- Position: WR
- College: Norwich University
- Twitter: @ManniRomero
- Instagram: manniromero
Tell us about your university/college. What is your major/minor? Did you participate in any other activities or campus organizations other than football?
I went to Norwich University. It’s a military school in Vermont that has been around since 1819. I was a Criminal Justice major.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
My quickness and elusiveness. Also my speed after catch, route running, hands and ability to attack the ball.
What kind of role do you see yourself in on the team? What scheme and/or position suits your skill set?
I see myself as a slot receiver and special teams guy. As far as scheme, I can play in any offense.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
Springfield Defensive End Nick Giorgio
Which one of your teammates impresses you the most?
My boy Brasean Stewart who’s a CB. Take a look at him too.
Describe a time in your life when you were able to overcome a struggle.
When I was 18 years old and found out I was having a daughter I didn’t know college would be possible. But 4 years later I have a 3 year old daughter who’s been to games, and I’ve still been able to watch her grow into such a beautiful girl.
If you didn’t play football, what other sport would you play?
If football doesn’t work out, I plan to fight in MMA.
What is something that you are most proud of? What would you say is your biggest achievement?
I am most proud of my daughter. Everyday she amazes me, and I’m truly thankful for her coming into my life. My biggest achievement was winning the D2/D3 player of the year in New England.
Describe one of the most memorable plays of your collegiate career.
The first play of 2019 I scored an 80 yard touchdown to open the season.
Do you have a favorite athlete or professional team? Is there a player that you model your game after?
My favorite athlete would be DeAndre Hopkins. I would say I try to model my game after DeSean Jackson.
Who is your favorite music artist? What gets you pumped before a game?
My favorite music artist would be Pop Smoke. Before a game his music will definitely get you ready.
What is your favorite comfort food?
Yellow rice and breaded chicken is my go to meal.
Do you have a favorite movie or actor?
My favorite movie would be Lone Survivor, and my favorite actor would have to be the Rock or Kevin Hart.
What do you do in your spare time? Do you have any hobbies? Any secret talents?
In my spare time, I like to go on hikes with my dogs, daughter and girlfriend.
Who or what motivates you the most?
My daughter is definitely my number one motivation. Setting her up for the future is my number one goal. I want to make sure her kids will be set.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Chris Oladokun, QB, Samford University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/chris-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kenny Randall, DT, University of Charleston (WV)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago
- Last Chance:Recently released Buffalo Bills defensive back detained at Miami airport nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/bills-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 8, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/VBHVqI9LXY
about 3 hours ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Small School Rankings with over 935 prospects nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/small-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/2F2fWMMyYL
about 3 hours ago