- Name: LaVar Johnson Jr.
- Position: Running back
- College: Rockford University
- Height: 5′ 9″
- Weight: 235 lbs
- Twitter: @legendary__28
1.What is your favorite dinner?
- Soul Food
2.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- Sportscenter because every day is a different highlight.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- Stay in control.
4.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- I would live in Philadelphia, city is known for brotherly love its a great thing to live by.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
5.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- I just want to be remembered.
6.What is your favorite workout?
- RDL because you are in control of your movement.
7.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- Overcoming adversity and breaking the stigma.
8. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- It was meant for me.
9.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Ray Lewis, because he is gonna give me insight for life and football.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
- Everything, leadership, accountable, team player and anything they need.
11.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- Overcoming diversity.
12.How has your experience as a Rockford University Regents football player been?
- It’s been challenging but watching the young people grow but it’s been exciting.