- Name: Kordell Ford
- Position: DB
- College: Mount Union University
- Height: 5′ 10″
- Weight: 190 lbs
- Twitter: @_KordellFord32
1.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- Hmm, I think I’d say Fresh Prince of Bel-Air because I think people around me see me as a pretty boy & I have great family support.
2.What is your favorite workout?
- I’d say squat. You can throw on a ton of weight & that typically the workout you have all the guys around you hyping you up.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- To do my job & always dominate while I do it.
4.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- I’d hope to earn a roster spot and eventually be able to start on a team somewhere. That’d be my first goal.
5.What do you do for fun?
- I’d say hangout with my girlfriend & play video games!
6.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- I’d go with Bo Jackson. In my opinion, he’s the greatest athlete of all time. And he seems so humble about all of it.
7.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- No doubt it would be Colorado in a cabin up in the mountains. But because I find mountain views relaxing and I’d love to be able to hike anytime I want.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- Being from Massillon, Ohio football is a lifestyle. Growing up my family and all my friends would go to the high school games & watching the guys on the field getting the opportunity to play in a stadium like Paul Brown Tiger Stadium in front of so many people, that’s when I knew it was what I wanted to do.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
9.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- I think my biggest challenge has been understanding everything happens for a reason. We’re put in the situations we’re put in to get us ready for what’s coming later on down the road.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- A coachable, hard working leader with a win at all cost mentality.
11.How has your experience as a Mount Union University Purple Raiders football player been?
- It’s been a great experience. I’ve been surrounded by great coaches and great teammates. But it’s also been tough, D3 has the stigma of typically being easy. That’s not the case at Mount. Throughout my 3 seasons as a player, I think I’ve gone through 3-4 position changes. Mentally, it can get to you but you have to stay positive and surround yourself with the right people.
12.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- The first would be winning a national championship my freshman year, the best feeling in the world. The next would be beating our rival Canton McKinley during my senior year of high school. & the last would be being named an All-American after last season.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Learning proper football techniques with Malik Boynton | Learn to Back Pedal with a Pro youtu.be/fDx0jLQfflE via… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Let's Go!! twitter.com/parkerboudreau…
about 1 hour ago
- This is pretty cool! I get questions all the time about technique and here is a pro teaching you what he does. Pay… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- What an amazing landing spot! Donnavan is going to eat in Nick Hill's offense twitter.com/donnavan___5/s…
about 1 hour ago
- Another NAIA kid getting a shot this is great if he signs three NAIA kids would have been signed twitter.com/ravenfootballb…
about 2 hours ago
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Akayleb Evans. Together we...
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...