- Name: Joshua Breece
- Height: 5’8
- Weight: 185
- Position: RB
- College: Washington & Lee University
- Twitter: @flashbreece1
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Father & Son fish in Lorton, VA
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• I play a lot bigger than I am. I have good vision and very powerful and fluid through my hips making me very dynamic in the backfield.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• I have gotten into traveling lately, so I would want to see the world .
What has been your biggest failure?
• Lost back to back football state championships in high school
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• They recognize my work ethic and my respect for every single player, coach, and staff member.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• We have plenty of guys who are dedicated to football, but if I had to choose just one man other than myself on my team of many men who are willing to sacrifice the most to build themselves to be a better football player has been my buddy Andrew Ryan. He has battled knee problems but stays unbelievably consistent with his grind and wants to impact the team in any way that he can.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• My nickname has been “Breecemode” since my junior year of high school.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• I am a politics major and an Education minor. Education policy would be my dream field to work in, but I am not completely sure where in that field I would fit just yet.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your coolest life moment?
• My experience at the Black Student Athlete summit
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• PYT by Michael Jackson
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Michael B. Jordan
Who is your favorite football team?
• The DC football team (formerly the Redskins)
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• WARNING: do not let near chocolate chip cookies, they will disappear
What is your biggest fear?
• I am afraid of heights
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Cam Newton.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I wake up early and eat a large breakfast and drink a ton of fluids. I start by laying out my pre-game outfit and make sure my uniform and all my gear is prepared and ready to go. Next, I sit down in my locker space and go through my pre-game playlist and then I walk the field and do my personal warm-up. Next, I come back inside and get ready to work and visit as many people as possible in my locker room and get the hype with them as well until its time to get on the field.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I love movies and I watch a ton of them in my free time.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Putting size aside, I compare myself to Saquon Barkley. He is extremely explosive, efficient, and use no wasted movements to make plays.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother. She has been the most powerful person that I have ever seen. Her work ethic and dedication to her job and her family are undeniable and she has been my biggest fan and biggest critic.
What motivates you to work hard?
First, I trust in God and I know God has given me the talent to play football at a high level, therefore I want to honor and thank God by making sure I do this to the best of my ability and continue to grow no matter what. Next, I am constantly hungry to be better in everything I am involved in life. Lastly, my family has backed me in all of my athletic accomplishments and have invested so much time, energy, and money in me to be the best possible ballplayer I can be, therefore I must make it all count.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Vanderbilt’s kicker this week will be Sarah Fuller! The first woman to participate in a Power 5 footbal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Branden Hohenstein, TE, Abilene Christian… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Friday Night NFL Injury Report for Week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/week-1… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Did You See This:Vanderbilt’s kicker this week will be Sarah Fuller! The first woman to participate in a Power 5 fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago