- Name: Jonathan Adams
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 220
- Position: WR
- College: Arkansas State University
- Twitter: @Itsjayadams
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Texas Roadhouse
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• How hard I run and the way I can go get the ball at its highest point and track the ball downfield. Short yard game threat and deep threat!
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Give my Mom whatever she wants. She deserves it and sacrificed so much for me my whole life.
What has been your biggest failure?
• I never failed in life, maybe had some downs and bad times but they all were lesson learned situations that made me a better man.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My athleticism and hard work I put in everyday
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• I’ll say my QB, Layne Hatcher. Every since I met him he has done nothing but outworks, everybody, in different ways on and off the field and I can say I witnessed this myself.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Growing up when I was little people called me Lil Jay, that’s because my dad was Big J. Some childhood friends still call me Lil Jay but most people just call me Jay now.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Prospect Interviews
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in Sports Management and after my football career is over I will go into coaches either football or basketball. Growing up I was a good basketball player and that was my first love. It was just an exciting sport for me that I had a thing for.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Coolest life movement may have to be winning a state championship and going 32-0 my senior year in basketball and winning MVP in the game.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Depends if it has to be PG or not lol but if not I’ll probably rap a Lil baby or Moneybagg yo song can’t really pick a song.
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Chris Rock because he’s just funny and full of energy especially in Rush Hour. That’s probably my favorite movie with him in it
Who is your favorite football team?
• Never had a favorite football team always had favorite players I like to watch but my dad and uncles were always patriots fans so I grew up watching them a lot.
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• “Warning, Can’t Be Stopped”
What is your biggest fear?
• Losing my MOM
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Stefon Diggs
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Obviously, we do our team routine but after when we are on our own I’ll put my headphones on and listen to my music then I will go down to training room get adjusted with the chiropractor and get a massage then go outside and warm up catch as many balls from different angles as they will come in the game and get my mind right to go out and compete.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Hanging out with friends, playing basketball, and playing video games
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I wouldn’t compare myself to anybody but most people will tell me or I’ll over hear them saying I could be the next Julio Jones
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The biggest influence in my life has been my mom. She influenced me not just by talking and giving me advice in life but just her work ethic every day she is always working and doing something and I know she be tired and exhausted and that pushes me to go hard every day because she has been working hard since I have been able to understand what goes on this world and one day hopes to get her off her feet so she won’t have to work again in her life.
What motivates you to work hard?
• My Mom and my son; those two people are my reason I go hard and all the motivation I need to succeed in life.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Teams hit me up all the time, looking for an offensive lineman. But in all my time looking at workouts, I have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- R.J. Prince, OL, Free Agent Workout | Former Ravens OL Has Crazy Flexibility youtu.be/-mpCGg8-05I
about 1 hour ago
- Interesting twitter.com/rapsheet/statu…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for August 8, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/u7wr8SpQOj
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Small School Rankings with over 935 prospects nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/small-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago