- Name: Jallen Bashford
- Position: LB
- College: Rockford University
- Height: 6′ 0
- Weight: 235 lbs
1.What do you do for fun?
I like to workout, I like to fish and I like to hang out with friends and family.
2.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
JJ Watt, just because he has overcome all those injuries, and he didn’t start out at a big school then he went to Wisconsin. And he has a good sense of where the ball is on defense. And it’s never about himself he gives back to the community and cares about others.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
My mindset is just everybody does their job and if everybody does there job and good things happen. And give 100 percent out there and make every tackle possible.
4.How has your experience as a Rockford University Regents football player been?
There’s been alot of ups and downs but it has shaped me and my mindset and I know what it takes to win. And I know what it is like to lose and I want to win. And the Rockford coaching staff has been awesome figuring out what you all need to do and be really helpful. And the coaches give you more knowledge for the game without them I don’t know where I would be on the field.
5.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
Probably Florida, because its better than Illinois there’s no snow and there’s alot more things to do.
6.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
Making it into the NFL is big already but making it from a small school and letting people know that they can fulfill their dreams since they were little kids. And try to be the best player I can be always.
7.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
When I first got into college the challenge was my pass drops but over the years have gotten better and the coaches have helped me get better every day.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
When I was little my family loved football. And my brothers played and I loved it and being with my coaches and teammates.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
9.What is your favorite workout?
Probably bench press.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
Leadership mentality, a really good work ethic, coachable, and willing to play where I have to.
11.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
Jallen on the move, because I’m always trying to get better and make my teammates better.
12. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
The one that sticks out the most getting 8th grade getting ready to play Limestone everyone thinks that they are going to win gets rained out and then we play the next day they start off good but then it starts raining and then we ended up winning and it just means that underdogs can win.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for February 26, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Last Chance:Transfer Portal: Syracuse Football | Garrett Shrader Film Break Down nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/garret… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Big Board 2.0: Top 480 prospects in the 2021 NFL Draft presented by Draft Diamonds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Oregon High School broken-hearted after star football prospect Ezekiel Crowder’s suicide… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for February 26, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago