- Name: Donnavan Spencer
- Height: 5110
- Weight: 195
- Position: Running Back
- College: Western Carolina University
- Twitter: @Donnavan___5
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• The best restaurant in Charlotte NC, Mr. Charles chicken and fish.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• The things that would stick out is my ability to be a home run hitter and make guys miss in open space.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• If I won the lotto I will give 10% to the church then invest in my own business.
What has been your biggest failure?
• My biggest failure not being able to win a state champion high school.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates say I’m great leader and dependable no matter the circumstances. Also one of the funniest.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• I have two it’s DJ Thorpe and Daquan patten, they push me to become better each day!
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Everybody calls me Donnie for short of Donnavan
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• I will be graduating with a degree in criminal justice with a minor in psychology. If I don’t make it I plan to get a federal agent job.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your coolest life moment?
• My coolest life moment is when I bought my first for myself.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• I would sing My girl by the temptations
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• I would play Denzel Washington
Who is your favorite football team?
• LA Chargers are my favorite football team But I can always go with the home-team Carolina panthers.
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
What is your biggest fear?
• Not being successful and depending on somebody else to do my job.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Darryton Evans running back for Tennessee Titans
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Before every game I listen to gospel music to calm my mind, when I warm up I will listen to old school rap. Also, put my phone on do not disturb so my music doesn’t cut off.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I like to play basketball or play cards in my spare time.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I can see myself being an Austin Ekeler with great speed.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My biggest influencer is definitely my pops, he encourages me to better each day and tells me to be the best me every day!
What motivates you to work hard?
• The things that motivate me are seeing where I came from which was rough and seeing where I know I can get too! It’s all a process but I know my plan is going in the right direction.