- Name: Dominic Johnson
- Height: 6’5 3/4
- Weight: 215- 220
- Position: WR
- College: Buffalo
- Twitter: @_dominicj10
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Eddies Mediterranean
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• Size and Speed
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
Some type of car for myself, mom & step dad
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not earning starting QB spot fall of 2019
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Hardworking, funny, cool
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Prospect Interviews
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• (Myself) Jaret Patterson!
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- • Undergrad – Psychology, Education minor + counseling minor
- Masters – Educational Studies
- Become a graduate assistant and pursue coaching football or basketball.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Playing in the NCAA tournament & beating Arizona (Basketball)
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Anything Drake
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Will Smith
Who is your favorite football team?
• Detroit Lions, UB Bulls
What is your biggest fear?
• Not being successful
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Courtland Sutton
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Tons of water night before and before the game, pre-game meal 3 hrs before (keep it light), shower & get dressed, pre-game video w/ the team, get on the bus, same playlist and songs before every game, walk in the stadium, pray w/ team on the field, ankles taped, stretch, pat & go, stretch, water + bathroom, warm up w/ team + pre-game playlist, energy chews, hype up teammates.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Taking my dog to the field
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Mike Evans, Michael Pittman Jr.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Mom, homeless, 6 boys, single mom & law school all at the same time, made it out, 6 figure job, full time partnered lawyer & boys are heading in the right direction.
What motivates you to work hard?
• My 5 younger brothers. Need them to have a great role model.