- Name: Decobie Durant
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 175
- Position: Defensive Back
- College: South Carolina State University
- Twitter: @C_7era
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• Coverage skills & Being able to track the ball when thrown.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Invest in some business , and pay off my parents loans and debts.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Work ethic, and being a technician.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Tim Ewing
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Cobie D
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Physical activity management, and if I don’t make it as a professional football player, I would start coaching and building my own training facility
What is your coolest life moment?
• When my little sister came in to the world
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Rylo Rodriguez-(Rolls Royce)
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Will Smith
Who is your favorite football team?
• Atlanta Falcons
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Warning don’t throw this way
What is your biggest fear?
• Not being successful
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Bj Goodson
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I just mainly like to listen to my music before I take the field.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Playing the game, and sneaker collecting
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Tyrann Mathieu & Stephon Gilmore
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Parents because they sacrificed so much, for me to be in the position I’m in today. Also, my three cousins; that is more like my big brothers. Michael, Markee, and Marquais Hamlin , I watch them play ball as I was growing up, and I always wanted to be like them.
What motivates you to work hard?
• My Little Sister, she means everything to me, I want to be able to provide for her in such a way where, she will never have to worry for anything .