- Name: Davis Alexander
- Position: QB
- College: Portland State University
- Height: 5′ 11″
- Weight: 195 lbs
- Twitter: @chavisdavis7
1.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
The player I would choose to hang out with for a day would be Peyton Manning. His knowledge of the game would be incredibly hard to pass on and I think he is absolutely hilarious.
2.What is your favorite workout?
My favorite workout is definitely bench, always been pretty good at it.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
My mindset is always that I’m going to win this game and no one on the other side of the ball should be able to stop me.
4.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
A couple of my favorite moments were winning the league title twice in a row my junior and senior year in high school, as well as throwing for 400+ yards in my first collegiate start.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
5. What is your favorite stadium that you have played in?
My favorite stadium I’ve played in so far is Boise State’s stadium, honorable mention would be Oregon’s and Arkansas’s stadium.
6. What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
I hope to accomplish being a staple of an offense and having a successful career.
7.What do you do for fun?
I watch sports endlessly for fun, and pretty much will play any sport. I also live near the water so I love going out on boats.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
I always loved the passion and emotion that goes with the game of football and the energy from the stadium. Ever since I was a little kid all I wanted to do was play football.
9.How has your experience as a Portland State University Vikings football player been?
My experience has been great, I’ve been fortunate to start over 25 games for my team, and I believe we are truthfully on the rise.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
They would get someone who is electric and will give everything he’s got on every play. If you watch my film that’s exactly what you will see, someone who plays with extreme passion and love for the game.
11.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
Fortunately, I have been pretty blessed with the life I live, my biggest challenge honestly has probably been my height. People don’t like 5’11 quarterbacks.
12.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
Let’s Ball- I am always down to play any sport at any time. I love to compete.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Julio Jones Injury Update, Could he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Salvon Ahmed Injury Update, Ruled out already for Week 12, OUCH nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/salvon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- It's about to go down...... twitter.com/nypost/status/…
about 31 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Last Chance:Draft Buzz: Catching up with former LSU Edge Travez Moore nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/travez… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/yrRvmu8wFD
about 34 mins ago