- Name: Danny Pietruszewski
- Height: 6’3″
- Weight: 245
- Position: Outside LB
- College: St. John’s University
- Twitter: @Dannypeta14
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Stockmans truck stop
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My athleticism and ability to make big plays.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Buy a million dollar cabin in Northern Minnesota.
What has been your biggest failure?
• Coming up short against Wisconsin White Water last season or losing in the state championship in HS.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My ability to lead by example off the field and in the off-season.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Zach Jungles or Tommy Deters
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• People call me “Peta” or “Petro”
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Biology, becoming a chiropractor.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Growing up very close/playing sports with my brother and cousins.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• “My Hero” – Foo Fighters
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• This is a stretch but Leo.
Who is your favorite football team?
• Minnesota Vikings
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Can be overly competitive and (sometimes) a sore loser.
What is your biggest fear?
• Being stranded in the middle of the ocean at night.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Eric Kendricks
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I like to keep it lose and stay relaxed on game day. I just show up the facility, get taped, and get out on the field to warm-up.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I like to fish and play guitar.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• T.J. Watt
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Dad. He taught me everything I know about all the sports I played growing up. He also taught me how to be a competitor.
What motivates you to work hard?
• My Family