- Name: Chris Rice
- Height: 6’5
- Weight: 245
- Position: DE
- College: Castleton University
- Twitter: @chrisr_47
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Famous Pizza
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My pursuit to the ball every play, and my speed of the edge, and ability to use it to get past offensive linemen.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• I would pay if my student loans then help pay of any bills my parents had
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not putting more dedication and effort into high school football.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• That I am a hard worker and that I’m never satisfied with where I am and am always trying to be better
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Tony Martinez. He’s always in the gym trying to get better and be the best player he can be
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Timmy as in Tim the tool man because I always had extra tools in my car and was a handyman as my friends would say
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• I am a Health science major and my dream job would be to be a nurse anesthetist
What is your coolest life moment?
• Traveling out of the country for the first time with my girlfriend and being able to experience another culture in another country.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• You belong with me, Taylor Swift
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Chris Hemsworth
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
Who is your favorite football team?
• New England Patriots
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Warning will talk for hours about something you don’t care about
What is your biggest fear?
• Falling from a high place
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Danielle Hunter from Minnesota
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I start by getting a solid breakfast then I go to the athletic training room to stretch role out and get taped. Then I hit the locker room and mentally prepare myself and go over some last minute film review. Then I get suited up put my headphones on and just get in the zone.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I enjoy hunting and fishing and doing things in the outdoors. I enjoy 4 wheeling and going on hikes
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Maxx Crosby because I believe we have a similar body style and play style.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My father has been my biggest influence. He has never missed any of my games and has always been there to support me. He has helped me through tough times and shown me how to become a better player and a better man.
What motivates you to work hard?
• All of the people that doubt me and tell me that my dreams are unrealistic
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Another brother, lift him up. Sean, just continue your relationship with Jesus. Build your relationship with him.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- David, That is a powerful name. He was a strong warrior of God but also fell short. He had a heart after the Lord… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 Draft Prospect Interview: Chad Kuhn, DE, Slippery Rock University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/chad-k… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 60 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brett Samson, TE/FB, South Dakota nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/brett-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 60 mins ago
- The Lord can see everything. You cannot hide anything from him. Have a pure heart when doing anything and you wil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago