- Name: Chris Oladokun
- Position: Quarterback
- College: Samford University
- Height: 6’2″
- Weight: 210 lbs
- Twitter: @1Chrisoladokun0
1.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- I would say Cam Newton because he’s always been one of my favorite QB’s and is always having fun and keeping the vibes positive with everything he does.
2.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- I’d live in Tampa where I’m from. I love my city and the people that love here. You can pretty much do anything you want in Tampa.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- Be the best player on the field and do whatever I can to help my team win.
4. What is your favorite workout?
- Definitely biceps and triceps, who doesn’t love a good arm pump.
5. How has your experience as a Samford University Bulldogs football player been?
- It’s been really good, the players and coaches really took me in with open arms and I’ve built a lot of relationships there that I will have for the rest of my life.
NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
6. If your life was a TV show what would you call it and why?
- The Ride because my life had definitely been one wild ride from going through adversity and overcoming it but also it’s been fun and a life I’ve been blessed with.
7. What do you do for fun?
- I play Madden a lot, go on the boat with my friends, golfing, bowling, beach volleyball. Really anything I can do that is competitive.
8. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- The adrenaline rush before and during the games Is what I’ve always liked since I started playing when I was 5.
9. What is your biggest challenge in life?
- My biggest challenge is being away from my family and close friends when I’m away at school because that’s what I’ve been comfortable with my whole life, but Samford has become more comfortable for me and has become a home away from home.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
- They would get someone that is a hard worker, someone that loves the game and all the things that come with that. Someone that is gonna do whatever I need to do to make the team successful and most importantly just a good person to coach or be on a team with.
11. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- Definitely playing little league because we only lost 1 game in 4 years. Also playing in high school were some of my favorite moments because I was playing with my best friends and starting my first game at USF was one of my favorite moments because it was always a dream to play in my hometown.
12. What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- I wanna accomplish anything that I can, I set my goals high and believe in myself so I definitely want to accomplish a long career doing what I love.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Predicting a Trade: Baltimore Ravens trade a 2nd round pick for Julio Jones nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/julio-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Jarvis Landry Injury Update; Browns star WR suffers a rib fracture… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Did You See This:Salters 7-Round Mock Draft: Philadelphia Eagles 2.0 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/philad… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/l6LCYAsHgr
about 38 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for October 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago