- Name: Austin Belot
- Position: RB
- College: University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Height:5′ 11″
- Weight:195 lbs
- Twitter: @AustinBelot
1.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Aaron Jones because I like his mentality and game. If I could hang out with him I think I could learn a lot about the game moving forward.
2.What do you do for fun?
- I like to be outside, hiking and getting some fresh air is very relaxing. Being active is apart of my lifestyle and love doing anything involving sports.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- Between the lines, I’m locked in and on a mission to perform for my team. I play hard and leave it all on the field. I have a team mentality and love to see my guys make plays and translate that into energy. Everyone eats.
4.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- I’d love any opportunity to travel. I’d prefer something with some mountains I think Colorado would be a nice spot.
5.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- Fulfill my dream of playing the sport I love at the highest level. Learning the game and developing my skills around other great athletes would be an incredible opportunity. Be an underdog story.
6.What is your favorite workout?
- My favorite workout is field training. I work on my cuts, balance, and footwork as much as I can. These drills translate to gameplay for me and help my game a lot.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
7.How has your experience as a University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Blugolds football player been?
- My time here has really developed me as a player. I have had great coaching throughout my career as a Blugold. I’m proud to be apart of D3 Wisconsin football.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I fell in love with the game as a kid and knew it was my fit. Growing up being able to turn support from people in my life and my drive and work ethic into a talent that has facilitated many great opportunities.
9.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- Breaking a 77-yard TD against a rival this last year. It was a pivotal score right before halftime.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- A team would get a dedicated and coachable player. Ready to always give all my effort for the team.
11.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- Not getting a ton of attention out of high school really put a chip on my shoulder to grind in college and take my game to another level.
12.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- All gas no breaks.