- Name: Aaron Simpson
- Height: 5’9
- Weight: 176
- Position: DB, KR,PR
- College: Dixie State University
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• There are A variety of restaurants where I am from, one of the Best to me Is, “Roscoes Chicken & waffles”
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• When breaking down my film, you will see the High IQ player I am, The attention to detail I spend when I am preparing for my opponent during that week.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• The first thing I would do when I when the lottery, I will immediately invest in real estate, set my family and my self up nice, open up my business, and continue to bring In the necessary revenue.
What has been your biggest failure?
• My biggest failure has been me giving up on myself as a Youth, and Being depending on others, which has allowed me to grow as a person but I know I’d be way farther in life if I thought like I do now, Then.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates say my best quality is being a leader by example as well as having to notch energy day in and day out, willing to bless others always.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• The hardest working person on my team this year was “Me” if I’m being honest, I feel the dedication I put into my senior season was one everyone can learn from, and consider it Hard work and dedication.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Yes, I am was given a nickname by my uncle “Micheal Huck Harrison” that Saturday with me forever, “SQUIRM” is my nickname.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in communications, with a minor in business management. I plan on following GODS plan, and I will make the PROS, and if things don’t work, I will do real estate as well as help the youth coming up in this cruel world to be greater people and have a foundation of understanding.
What is your coolest life moment?
• My coolest life moment was me seeing myself not graduate from High School, but still staying persistent and moving forward to achieve my associate’s degree as well as being done with my bachelor’s degree. I CAN DO ANYTHING!!!
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• The ain’t I would sing at Karaoke night would have to be “Lean Like A Cholo” which is one of my favorite songs to perform for people at karaoke night.
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Picking any actor would be a bit hard due to me having lots of favorites, I would for sure choose “Mike Epps to star in a movie I’d be in”
Who is your favorite football team?
• My favorite football team is “USC” Trojans
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• “Don’t Take My kindness for Weakness”
What is your biggest fear?
• my biggest fear is not being able to see my kids grow into the men/women I want them to be, everyone’s days are numbered, I want to see my youth be successful.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• The most underrated player in the NFL, to me Is “David Long Who has incredible coverage for any NFL receiver and the mentality to be destruction to an offense & Darnay Holmes” Maybe a Rookie but isn’t getting the respect he deserves, he will be a ProBowl Rookie. They both will achieve accolades this season.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I wake up and prepare myself the same daily, I wake up thank GOD he decided to touch my body and my soul to arise today, turn on my affirmations in the morning while I am sorting through clothes and accessories, watch film and go over it to make sure there aren’t any nervous bones in my body.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I have plenty of hobbies, I am more of an outdoor type of person, I like to hike, I like to try to surf when in California, and working out daily is a hobby as well.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Comparisons are hard, but if I was compared to someone by the way they played personally I would have to say I am very much so like “Darrell’s Revis” a man who can own his own island as well.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• If I’m being honest, I have a lot of influencers who have taught me what not to do and how I don’t want to live, regardless they influenced me to have an understanding that I didn’t want to live in a struggle forever.
What motivates you to work hard?
• I motivate myself to work hard, simply because I am the Goal accomplisher, and have personal things I like to accomplish in my own life.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fantasy Doctors: Kenny Golladay Injury Update, Will he play on Thanksgiving? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/kenny-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- Jeez that is eat mode twitter.com/mrmooser23/sta…
about 29 mins ago
- Last Chance:Falcons WR Julio Jones could end up being a game-time decision week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Jesus the only one looking out for me. Man failed me too many times twitter.com/axj76/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Im still trying to find that guy twitter.com/axj76/status/1…
about 30 mins ago