You can call Colorado State “Wide Receiver U” because they have produced a rack of wide receiver talent in the past couple years. Michael Gallup, Rashard HIggins, Olabisi Johnson and Preston Williams have all been studs for the Rams, but this year they have a player named Warren Jackson who will join the group.
Jackson was a beast last year for Colorado State. He is a big boy at 6060, and teams had a hard time trying to slow him down. He was averaging 14.5 yards per catch and hauled in 77 balls. Even though, Colorado State was horrible, Jackson was a bright spot scoring 8 touchdowns.
Jackson is probably a 4.5 kid, with a humongous catch radius. If you throw it his way he is coming down with the ball. Colorado State features their star wide outs, and I would not be surprised if he blew up big time after the 2020 NFL season.
Jackson is the most experienced player on the CSU offense, and I think his leadership is going to blossom. He is a great blocker, he puts it all on the line for his teammates, and that is going to turn into players giving their all for him. I would not be shocked if Jackson ends up in the top 100 picks with another stellar season.
NFL Draft Diamonds Scouting Notes:
Warren Jackson is a beast on the field. He is selfless and I think NFL scouts are going to fall in love with his size and ability to come down with the ball. Colorado State has had some amazing wide receivers, but I cannot think of one as complete as Jackson. Jackson has the size, speed, and catching skills to be a great at the next level. Jackson will also block which is rare for 6060 wide outs. I like this kid and feel he will dominate this year. – Damond Talbot, NFL Draft Diamonds Owner
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Jeez sports are going to be crazy soon twitter.com/Indians/status…
about 5 mins ago
- No Redtails? twitter.com/OddsShark/stat…
about 10 mins ago
- I had to update the list of football players. There are actually 423 players from Non-FBS in the NFL. I am sorry ab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- 423 players in the NFL are from Non-FBS schools; Find out who all made the list inside nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/non-fb… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- There are currently 91 players in the NFL from Division 2, Find out every player here! nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/divisi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago