- Name: Robi Stuart
- Height: 6’ 3”
- Weight: 300lbs
- Position: DT
- College: Central Michigan University
- Twitter: @RobiStuart11
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- Los Cuatro Amigos is a really good Mexican place in Saginaw.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- I do my best to be an every-down DT. At first, a lot of people think I am primarily a run stopper, but my pass-rushing ability makes me effective on third down.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- Pay all the bills and set money aside for medical school.
What has been your biggest failure?
- In high school, my team was never able to make a good strong push in the playoffs and potentially get to states. This was odd because my high school had a history of winning states and being competitive during the playoffs in our division. That has always been disappointing for me.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Focused and goal oriented
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- Well Robi is technically a nickname. My actual name is Robert.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Prospect Interviews
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- I am a pre-med Neuroscience major with hopes to go to medical school, become a neurologist, and see football players as patients.
What is your coolest life moment?
- Playing at Ford Field in the MAC championship game.
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- Vince Vaughn, we may not look a lot alike other than being big guys, but I feel like he could portray my personality pretty well.
Who is your favorite football team?
- The Lions have always been my team. They may not always have the best record, but I grew up watching them and I’ll always be a loyal fan.
What is your biggest fear?
- Being unhappy in the end with what I have been able to accomplish.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- I recently discovered Kyle Williams who played for the Bills. He never won a Super Bowl and received little attention outside of Buffalo. He was a pretty big force in the middle of the defense.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- I try to stay relaxed as I can but mentally focused throughout the day envisioning how I am going to play. Then I amp up my energy just before the game. Also, a lot of Rock music.
Do you have any hobbies?
- I am a bit of a nerd in my free time. I enjoy reading, mostly fantasy and sci-fi books. I like Star Wars and all the superhero stuff.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- I grew up watching Ndamukong Suh and tried to model a lot of what I do of him threatening with power and countering with finesse moves. More recently I watch a lot of Kyle Williams. I really like his high energy, max effort play.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My Mom has been a huge support system for me. It’s just me and her at home. She’s helped me in many ways get to where I am today.
What motivates you to work hard?
- I make things non-optional. I’ve already made my decision to be successful and every other choice falls in line after that.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jerry Jacobs, DB, Arkansas nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/jerry-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/I5JFbeOuhz
about 36 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ryan Neuzil, OL, Appalachian State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Justin Fields is NOT a one read quarterback | Film study of him going through progressions… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Darren Hall, CB, San Diego State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/darren…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Noah Johnson, QB, University of South Florida… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago